NEET Question Papers 2021 in Hindi: जारी कर दिए गए हैं। नीट 2021 के प्रश्न कोड M, N, O, P श्रृंखला के साथ (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) हैं। समाधान के साथ कोड-वार NEET प्रश्न पत्र डाउनलोड करने का लिंक नीचे दिया गया है। नेशनल टेस्टिंग एजेंसी (NTA) NTA NEET 2021 प्रश्न पत्र की आधिकारिक पीडीएफ जल्द ही neet.nta.nic.in पर जारी करेगी। नीट प्रश्न पत्र 2021 में फिजिक्स, केमिस्ट्री, बॉटनी और जूलॉजी विषयों के 200 प्रश्न हैं।
- 1 NEET 2021 Question Paper Code, M, N, O, P (Released)
- 2 Strategy to practice NEET question paper
- 3 Is NEET 2021 question paper tough?
- 4 How was NEET 2021 Physics Paper?
- 5 How was NEET 2021 Chemistry Question Paper?
- 6 Know the NEET 2021 Botany Paper Analysis
- 7 How was NEET 2021 Zoology Question Paper ?
- 8 Download NEET 2021 Question Paper pdfs from the table below.
- 9 NEET 2021 Question Paper: Highlights
- 10 Given below are the questions and answers for NEET-UG 2021 Set P.
NEET 2021 Question Paper Code, M, N, O, P (Released)
The NEET 2021 question paper for M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, N6, O1, O2, O3, O4, O5, O6, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6 with solutions has been provided in the table below. Aspirants can download the NEET question paper 2021 for M, N, O, P here.
- RRB NTPC Question Paper 2021 PDF Shifts In English
- RRB NTPC Question 29 December Answer Key PDF Shift 1,2 Download
- Indian Railway Customer Care Number
- CTET Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi
- Upkar Reasoning Book PDF Download in English
- RRB Questions and Answers PDF
- Machine Input Output PDF
NEET 2021 question paper with solution
|NEET paper code||M||N||O||P|
|1||Set M1||N1||O1||Set P1|
|2||Set M2||N2||O2||Set P2|
|4||Set M4||N4||O4||Set P4|
Strategy to practice NEET question paper
- Solve Easy Questions- The NEET question paper 2021 will have 80-90 questions that can be easily attempted. Aspirants can attempt those questions of NEET 2021 and have more time in hand for other questions.
- Moderate Questions- While going through all NEET 2021 questions, aspirants might get some questions of moderate level which need to be attempted secondly after solving the easy questions.
- Difficult Questions- By following a selective approach aspirants can attempt the difficult questions at last. Aspirants are advised to leave certain questions unanswered to avoid negative marking if they are not sure about that.
Is NEET 2021 question paper tough?
विशेषज्ञ के विश्लेषण के अनुसार, नीट 2021 के पेपर का समग्र कठिनाई स्तर ‘आसान से मध्यम स्तर’ का था। NEET के प्रश्न पत्र 2021 के कुछ खंड, विशेष रूप से भौतिकी काफी लंबे थे। जहां बायोलॉजी पूरी तरह से एनसीईआरटी पर आधारित थी, वहीं केमिस्ट्री मध्यम और एनसीईआरटी आधारित थी।
- CBSE Kya Hai – सीबीएसई फुल फॉर्म व अन्य पूरी जानकारी।
- Rajasthan GK PDF Download Raj GK in Hindi 2022
- Periodic Table PDF Download आवर्त सारणी की पूरी जानकारी हिन्दी मे।
- MBBS Full From : What is the Full Form Of MBBS ?
- Computer Full Form List A To Z कम्प्यूटर फुल फार्म हिन्दी में
- B.A. Ki Full Form Kya Hai? Full Form of B.A.
- NEET full form What is the full Form Of NEET ? नीट का फुल फार्म
- ALL Disha Publication Books PDF Download in Hindi\English
- English Grammar in Hindi PDF Download
- Lokmat e Paper Daily | Breaking News in Marathi | Latest Marathi News
How was NEET 2021 Physics Paper?
- Difficulty level – Moderate to Difficult
- Numerical dominated the paper with 70% which is greater as compared to previous years.
- Questions were entirely based on the NEET 2021 syllabus.
- Tricky questions are asked from Optics, Semi-Conductors, and Photoelectric Effect
- 4-5 trickier questions also present in both sections A & B
- Paper was lengthy
How was NEET 2021 Chemistry Question Paper?
- Difficulty level – Easy to Moderate
- Most of the questions are based on the NCERT figures, facts and tables
- Most of the questions are based on the fundamentals discussed in the NCERT
- A large number of statement-based questions are asked
- A question based on the acidic strength of Halogen Acids is repeated
- A good number of numerical are asked
- Approx. 3 Questions based are on graphs and Approx. 5 Questions are of matrix match type
- Not very lengthy
Know the NEET 2021 Botany Paper Analysis
- Difficulty level – Easy to Moderate
- A few questions are difficult and seem tricky.
- Questions are based on the NCERT syllabus.
- Most of the questions are straightforward from the NCERT textbooks.
- The majority of questions are factual in nature with a few concept-based questions as well
- Not at all lengthy
How was NEET 2021 Zoology Question Paper ?
- Difficulty level – Moderate
- Certain questions appear to be easy at the first glance, but they are twisted and require precision and focus on the keywords
- The surprise factor is a question on Earthworm which only those would have attempted who were well versed with NCERT
- Questions are based on the NCERT syllabus.
- Chapters from Biotechnology have dominated strongly (11-12 questions)
- The Paper is highly NCERT centric, yet 3-4 questions appear to be highly interlinked requiring deep understanding.
- In the unit on Human Physiology, approx. 4 questions are asked from Locomotion and Movement
Download NEET 2021 Question Paper pdfs from the table below.
|NEET 2021||Question Paper PDFs||Answer Key|
|P3||Download Here||Check Here|
|P2||Download Here||Check Here|
|N1||Download Here||Check Here|
|M3||Download Here||Check Here|
NEET 2021 Question Paper: Highlights
|NEET 2021 exam date||September 12, 2021 – Released|
|Total number of languages||13|
|Number of Questions||The number of total questions in the NEET 2021 exam is 200 but aspirants have to attempt only 180 questions.|
|Total Number of NEET Questions from Physics||35 + 15 Questions|
|Total Number of NEET 2021 Questions from Chemistry||35 + 15 Questions|
|Total Number of NEET Questions from Biology||(Botany- 35 + 15, Zoology- 35 + 15) Questions|
|Types of Question in NEET 2021||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
Given below are the questions and answers for NEET-UG 2021 Set P.
Ques. Complete the following flow chart on central dogma.
(a) DNA —> (b) —-> mRNA —–> (c) —–> (c)
Ans. (a) – Replication, (b) -Transcription, (c) – Translation, (d) – Protein
Ques. The first stable product of CO2 fixation in sorghum is:
Ans. Oxaloacetic acid
Ques. The site of perception of light in plants during photoperiodism is:
Ques. Which of the following algae contains mannitol as reserve food material?
Ques. Inspite of interspecific competition in nature, which mechanism to competing species might have evolved for their survival?
Ans. Resource partitioning
Ques. Amensalism can be represented as:
Ans. Species A (-) ; Specied B (0)
Ques. Plants follow different pathways in response to environment or phases of life to form different kinds of structure. This ability is called
Ques. DNA strands on a gel stained ethidium bromide when viewed under UV radiation, appear as
Ans. Bright orange bands
Ques. The term used for transfer of pollen grains from anther of one plant to stigma of a different plant which during pollination bring genetically different types of pollen grains to stigma is:
Ques. The amount of nutrients such as carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus and calcium present in the soil at any given time, is referred to as:
Ans. Standing state
Ques. Which of the following plants is monoecious?
Ques. In the equation GPP – R = NPP R represents
Ans. Respiration losses
Ques. Genera like Selanginella and Salvinia produce two kinds of spores. Such plants are known as:
Ques. The factor that leads to Founder effect in a population is:
Ans. Genetic drift
Ques. Which centromere is situated in the middle of two equal of chromosomes, the chromosome is referred as:
Ques. Gemmae are present in
Ans. Some Liverworts
Ques. Which of the following are not secondary metabolites?
Ans. Amino acids, glucose
Ques. Which of the following statement is not correct?
Ans. Pyramid of biomass in sea is generally upright.
Ques. Which of the following algae produce Carrageen?
Ans. Red Algae
Ques. Mutations in plant cells can be induced by
Ans. Gamma rays
Ques. When gene targetting involving gene amplification is attempted in an individual’s tissue to treat disease, it is known as
Ans. Gene Therapy
Ques. Which of the following is not an application of PCR?
Ans. Purification of isolated protein
Ques. The plant hormone used to destroy weeds in a field is
Ques. Which of the following is an incorrect statement?
Ans. Mature sieve tube elements possess a conspicuous and usual cytoplasmic organelless
Ques. During the purification process for recombination DNA technology, addition of chilled ethanol precipitates out:
Ques. A typical angiosperm embryo sac at maturity is
Ans. 8-nucleate and 7-celled
Ques. Which of the following stages of meiosis involves division of centromere?
Ans. Anaphase II